New Patients: We do our best to minimize wait time. To help us with this, please arrive at least 60 minutes early to fill out paperwork, or 30 minutes early if you have the paperwork with you as you still need to complete the new patient registration.
* If the paperwork is not completed OR you arrive too late to complete the new patient registration process prior to your appointment time, you will be asked to reschedule.
- Please bring a copy of your driver's license and insurance card
- Please bring an up to date medication list, or all of your medication bottles.
For all of our patients: Please give 24 hours notice if you need to cancel an appointment. There will be a $50 charge for late cancellations and missed appointments.
New patient paperwork
- Please print out and complete both sets of paperwork regardless of the reason for your visit.
- If your visit is for headaches or seizure, please also complete the appropriate form below.
Please note: We do not see Workman's Compensation or any problems related to a motor vehicle accident (MVA).
Problem Specific New patient paperwork
In addition to the new patient paperwork, please fill out the form specifically for the reason for your visit, if one is available.